Why Traditional Knowledge Management Initiatives Fail
Download the White Paper
Part two of a four-part series on driving radically better returns on collective enterprise knowledge
Access to relevant knowledge, including the ability to reach the long tail of knowledge, is critical to the success of KM programs.
This white paper explores the top reasons why traditional KM initiatives need to change and explains the critical success factors of successful KM initiatives.
Download this white paper now to learn:
- The common reasons KM initiatives fail, and why a centralized system of record can not meet all KM needs
- The four elements of transformational knowledge management, including how to leverage the “long tail” of collective knowledge
- How three organizations transformed their KM strategy in order to tap into their collective enterprise knowledge
When you download this white paper today, we’ll automatically send you future installments as they are published. We'll also provide you access to part one, in case you missed it.
Knowledge is your organization’s greatest asset. Over 500 companies use Coveo to get a higher return on their collective knowledge to sell more, serve customers better, go to market faster with more innovative products, reduce costs and increase profitability.
- “Coveo helps us better compete through more innovation.” – Harris Corporation
- “We could no longer live without Coveo.” – L’Oreal
- “Amazing is too weak a word for what Coveo was able to accomplish.” – Tokyo Electron