The Coveo KCS® v6 Practices workshop is a class designed to teach participants about the Knowledge-Centered Service methodology. This methodology was developed through the collective experience of members of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
What you’ll learn during this class?
- An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage KCS adoption and how to avoid mistakes others have made
Why you need the KCS v6 methodology in your company?
- To improve organizational efficiency, consistency, and capacity
- Help you identify potential business improvements based on the customer experience
- To improve the customer's success with self-service
Who should take this KCS v6 class?
- Program and Project Managers for KCS adoption, consultants
- Supervisors and first and second-line managers
- KCS Council team members, KCS Publishers and Coaches
- Product managers of technology and tools that enable KCS
- September 10-12, 2019. For pricing and details visit this page
- KCS overview and benefits
- Solve Loop
- Evolve Loop
- Content health techniques
- Integrate knowledge into the workflow
- Performance assessment and measures
KCS Implementation and adoption
- Leadership and communication
- KCS adoption phases
- Elements of the communication plan
KCS Principles and Core Concepts
*KCS® is a service mark of the Consortium for Service InnovationTM
**Dates are subject to change. All live training will only occur if a minimum of 5 participants are registered.